travel agent ag

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday 2007 #23

On last week HNT my dear friends here thought that my new friend was having lots of fun in my cleavage and some friends were worried that he did not come up for air. For those of you who worried he is fine and he has dived back in repeatedly......

To all my dear friends at HNT let me introduce my friend Andrew


I must say this is not the best picture. He is not awake yet and he needs a hair cut and shave and he claims I kept him up all night but he is my scruffy guy.

I hope to have more HNT of us together to share with you all.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday Everyone!!!!!

Click on the picture below and off to Os Land you will go. Come get Nekkid and you will see how much fun it will be


45113638_202b79dc11

8 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger m_o_o_nspells said...

    Great pic...and I wasn't too worried about your friend because what a way to go, if you have to! ;o)
    Hi Andrew and welcome...take good care of Ag 'cause she is very sweet and deserves LOTS of TLC!
    HHNT to you both!

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great pics!
    Happy HNT to you and Andrew

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Blogger tkkerouac said...

    lovely, Happy HNT!

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Polt said...

    I can almost see the tit-stains on his cheeks. :)

    HAPPY HNT!

     
  • At 3:29 PM , Blogger Bunny said...

    Scruffy can be fun! To Andrew: treat her right, dude. There are a lot of us out here and we can find and hurt you. Just a friendly reminder! HHNT to you both!

     
  • At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Scruffy are the best... ;-)) I love the burns they left on the chin or anywhere else... They show on your breasts...;-))
    HHNT to both of you!

     
  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger Regal said...

    Happy HNT!

     
  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger not2shy said...

    I hope you keep him up many, many nights :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home