travel agent ag

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday 2007 # 24


My cleavage seems to be the favorite topic here at HNT but Andrew seems to really like my endowments.




This past weekend Andrew wanted my cleavage free to be enjoyed. Next thing I know he had my bra on his head. Now I was thinking is this not a scene from the movie Weird Science but that bra sat on top of the head with the cups pointing up. Here my on cup fits on Andrew's head like a cap. His words and I quote "Good God woman your tits are as big as my head" My response "Well more for you to play with babe" Lets just say fun was had by all.

I must admit I do like this Andrew and I HNT theme I hope I will have more to show.


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday Everyone!!!!!


Click on the picture below and off to Os Land you will go. Come get Nekkid and you will see how much fun it will be


45113638_202b79dc11

11 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM , Blogger not2shy said...

    As long as they as big that's fine, but remember the old proverb, never suck on anything larger than your head.

    HHNT :-)

     
  • At 8:50 AM , Blogger tkkerouac said...

    HeHe, Happy HNT!

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Snow White said...

    Looks like a good time was had by all! Happy HNT!

     
  • At 9:59 AM , Blogger Sexy Duet said...

    It is great to see you happy and having a good time. I like the theme too. Happy HNT to you and Andrew!

    Ms SD

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger Vixen said...

    LOL! HappyHNT sillies!

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Polt said...

    Imagine if Andrew had an identical twin! Then they could both fit thier heads in your bra! Who would need an umbrella then?!?!?!

    HAPPY HNT!

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

    Polt's comment is hilarious!

    HHNT.

     
  • At 11:20 AM , Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

    Great theme. HHNT

     
  • At 11:22 AM , Blogger m_o_o_nspells said...

    Nice angle...and he looks very cute snuggled up in your bra! ;o)
    HHNT sweetie!

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Shibari said...

    LOL ... HHNT!

     
  • At 10:32 PM , Blogger SIMPLY ME said...

    Oh AG, I am so happy for you and your new friend Andrew. I am glad you are having so much fun. I love this post, he has a great sense of humor too! happy late HNT

    Hi Andrew!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home